All application material must be received by the stipulated deadlines to be considered for the particular review cycle. The deadline may be extended at the discretion of the WRSCF management and the Specialist Panel.
Funding will be awarded on a competitive and case-by-case basis based on the following criteria:
- Project is consistent with the WRSCF objectives and strategic directions
- Project is relevant to conservation
- Project is feasible and has high probability of success
- Project contributes to education and outreach
- Project maximizes opportunities for collaboration and synergy
Submit an electronic and hardcopy of the proposal to:
Secretary (WRSCF-SP), Wildlife Reserves Singapore Conservation Fund
80 Mandai Lake Road, Singapore
Email: [email protected]
- The WRSCF applicant should fill out the application form.
- The application should be typewritten in English in 12pt Courier or Times Roman font.
- Please strictly follow instructions on the maximum word count and/or maximum number of pages allowed.
The Specialist Panel may request for additional information.
WRSCF application key dates
To facilitate timely consideration for your application, please ensure that application forms and supporting documents are submitted by the following deadlines:
|Application deadline||Applicants notified of decision|